Brooke, this is for you! This is a fun recipe to mix it up and try different things with. I pretty much use this as my base but I often add a different cheese or try a different spice. I hope you enjoy it! :)
Love,
Kaley
2 packages flaky canned biscuits
or
2 packages thawed filo dough
1 pound ground sausage
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup cottage cheese
1 teaspoon chopped chives
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray Pam on mini muffin pans. Brown and drain sausage, move to mixing bowl. Add cottage cheese, eggs, chives, and Parmesan cheese. Separate biscuits or cut filo dough to cover muffin hole. Fill the muffin cup with the mixture. Bake until lightly golden brown, approximately 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack, if available. Makes approximately 4 dozen.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment